Saturday, December 6, 2008

Why read this blog?

As a writer--this blog offers tips and tools on writing.
As a reader--you get to see how a novel takes shape.
As a zombie aficionado--you will get a fresh perspective on zombies.

To perk your interest, here is a list of things I plan to write about at some point. The list is in random order, so if you see something of particular interest, drop a comment and I’ll move it up the queue:

  • Blogging as procrastination
  • Productivity
  • Outlines
  • Useful sites (a list)
  • Good writing podcasts (a list)
  • Research topic: Refugee Camps
  • When I write (how it fits into my life)
  • How much I write
  • Weekly process
  • Revision process
  • Old writer vs. young writer
  • Writing and video games (and other distractions)
  • Writing and the family life
  • Wordcount
  • Writer’s Block (writing group)
  • Feedback
  • YA vs. Adult fiction
  • NaNoWriMo
  • Melodrama vs. Drama
  • So mean, it made me cry (doing terrible things to your characters)
  • Research topic: The city of Perth
  • Snowflake method for outlining

-McToad

No comments: